A choreographic exploration of the ecdysis process.
A procedure in which reptiles and arthropods shed their old skin and discard their outgrown layers. Snakes and various insects must undergo this transformation several times throughout their lives, as it is necessary for growth. However, the process is neither easy nor fast. It takes time, energy and the right circumstances. Once the process is complete, the body is not only stronger and healthier, but lighter and freer.
- #Director: Franka Marlene Foth
- #Choreography: Franka Marlene Foth
- #Country of Production: Germany
- #Year of Production: 2019
- #Duration: 00:04:36
- #Dance and Acting: Amalie Stitz
- #Camera: Daniel Mergez, Ashton Green
- #Editing: Ashton Green
- #Sound: Bianca Scout