Based on excerpts of the choreographic installation for twelve dancers, the film was made during rehearsals, allowing us to place the camera on stage. The live performance is visible through a large mirror placed eight meters above the stage, a fixed camera has been positioned on the floor, filming directly into the mirror. The kinesthetic and visual experiences that the live performance offers to the audience, lying on a ground and watching at the mirror, could be define as a « hypnotic drive » with « geometric omnipresence ». These two aspects were the keywords for the conception of the short film and were enhanced through postproduction work. Two final trailers were made, the first working only on the modulation of time and sound effects, the second, presented here, adding layers on top to create a multiplication of the bodies and patterns.
The film was in collaboration with Screenprod Switzerland and Caravan Prod Geneva.
- #Title: Mire
- #Director: Caravan Prod Genève, Jasmine Morand
- #Choreography: Jasmine Morand
- #Country of Production: Switzerland
- #Year of Production: 2016
- #Duration: 00:01:47.000
- #Dance and Acting: Céline Fellay, Claire Dessimoz, Élodie Aubonney, Jasmine Morand, Luisa Schöfer, Valentine Paley, Fabio Bergamaschi, Marco Volta, Mickaël Henrotay Delaunay, Ismaël Oiartzabal, Krassen Krastev et Philippe Chosson
- #Camera: Caravan Prod Genève
- #Editing: Patrick Conus - Screenprod
- #Music: Enrique Gonzales Müller, Jasmine Morand and Patrick Conus