Gravitation is a synergy of dance and cinema. It is shot entirely in slow motion and features Diana Vishneva, principal dancer of the Mariinsky Ballet and the American Ballet Theater.
The film is the story of creation, inner struggle and transformation. Calligraphic black and white images are rich in metaphors exploring the notions of time and space, movement and light.
- #Title: Gravitation: Variation in Time and Space
- #Director: Andrei Severny
- #Production: Rem Khass
- #Country of Production: United States
- #Year of Production: 2015
- #Duration: 00:14:00
- #Dance and Acting: Diana Vishneva
- #Signature: P16 03