Processes of questioning, searching and finding meaning expand the connection to what is satisfying and unifying. I test my perception and put myself in situations where performer, filmmaker, and recipient are encountered. In the process, a series of parables emerge about modes of representation, decontextualization, deconstruction and sequentiality in text, image and sound.
The film shows movements, matter and acoustics in an abandoned place.
Here is space and object activated , which can lead to other perspectives on the actual.
Each of these objects left behind some kind of action between them and me. Lively sculptures, movement and interaction are often created in close proximity.The decision of how I deal with it emerged more or less intuitively and sometimes between chance and intention.
- #Title: the_ongoing_process_of_trying_to_make_sense
- #Director: Martin Klukas
- #Choreography: Martin Klukas
- #Country of Production: Germany
- #Year of Production: 2023
- #Duration: 00:16:05
- #Dance and Acting: Martin Klukas
- #Camera: Martin Klukas
- #Editing: Martin Klukas
- #Sound: Martin Klukas
- #Music: Beethoven - Piano Sonata No.23 Appassionata, Op.57
- #Webpage: www.martinklukas.com
- #Trailer: www.vimeo.com/826265273