“Prisoner of the borders” is a moovance creation, directed by Morgan Eloy, choreographed and performed by Tia Balacey with original music by Leon Afterbeat.
Moovance is associated with Utopia 56 in order to raise awareness of the problems of exile, borders and non-acceptance. Utopia 56 is an association that provides emergency aid to people in exile and to anyone in distress, particularly at the French-British border.
Through this creation, we want to highlight the struggle led by Aman, Shakar, Saman, Ibrahim, Emebet, Alain, Nasra and so many other people blocked at the borders in the North of France in the hope of finding refuge by crossing the English Channel in very difficult conditions for a completely uncertain future.
- #Title: Prisoner of the borders
- #Director: Morgan Eloy, Tia Balacey, Leon Afterbeat
- #Choreography: Tia Balacey
- #Production: moovance
- #Country of Production: France
- #Year of Production: 2022
- #Duration: 00:03:07
- #Dance and Acting: Tia Balacey
- #Camera: Morgan Eloy
- #Editing: Morgan Eloy
- #Music: Leon Afterbeat
- #Webpage: www.moovance.dance