SKIN – a barrier protecting the sensitive inside of a human body from the external environment. A contact layer where interaction between the body and the surroundings occurs.
MARKET – a public space, where parties meet in order to effectuate an exchange: successful or unsuccessful; tangible, intangible, monetary and emotional.
Slovak idiom „to go with the skin on the market“ stands for courage to risk. Individual’s intimate unveiling on public while risking uncertain reaction.
- #Title: S kožou na trh - Risking The Skin on The Market
- #Director: Zuzana Sehnalová, Martina Slováková
- #Choreography: Zuzana Sehnalová
- #Country of Production: Slovakia
- #Year of Production: 2015
- #Duration: 00:03:00
- #Dance and Acting: Zuzana Sehnalová, Michal Heriban, Pavol Kovalcík
- #Camera: Martina Slováková, Jozef Pajerský
- #Editing: Martina Slováková
- #Sound: Michal Sekera
- #Music: Octopusic