“The touch is the truth” (Antisthenes)
The whole is always too big, elusive.
To frame the whole to understand it.
To make visible the invisible,
relevant the irrelevant. I use my hands
Not looking for, not a quest but the adventure of finding,
bumping into things encountering the reality
to point out. I use my hands confronting the limits
Something in the way
I use my hands, there is no truth to unveil more than the very fact of revealing.
- #Title: All that is the case
- #Director: Diego Agulló
- #Choreography: Diego Agulló
- #Country of Production: Germany
- #Year of Production: 2010
- #Duration: 00:04:23
- #Dance and Acting: Diego Agulló
- #Editing: Diego Agulló
- #Sound: Diego Agulló