I moult … he moults, we moult …
Changing, morphing, to shed your hair,
your skins, stripping…
The mutation is in the making,
at present, here and now.
It is a silent transformation,
silent but irreversible.
It is internal, right there under the skin.
Nothing seems and yet.
A part of ourselves will be amputated.
A new body will become.
En Mutation attempts to upturn that skin,
to put on the outside which is under the skin.
- #Director: Lika Guillemot
- #Choreography: Biño Sauitzvy
- #Country of Production: France
- #Year of Production: 2011
- #Duration: 00:08:45
- #Dance and Acting: Biño Sauitzvy
- #Camera: Lika Guillemot
- #Editing: Collectif des Yeux
- #Sound: Magali Gaudou