MMXX is a short film which visualises an emotional state of mind in today’s world of 2020.
Due to the devastating outbreak of the covid-19 virus, fear has been a constant companion for many of us. Just so the feeling of loneliness. The required distance to each other – not being able to touch, to hug, to lean on someones shoulder – made the virus not only a danger to our body, but to our soul.
- #Director: Rebecca Hoppé
- #Production: Rebecca Hoppé
- #Country of Production: Germany
- #Year of Production: 2020
- #Duration: 00:03:07
- #Dance and Acting: Patricia Friza, Aleix Martinez
- #Camera: Rebecca Hoppé
- #Music: Michael Hoppé
- #Webpage: https://www.rebeccahoppe.com